الاثنين، 5 سبتمبر 2011

5th September, 2011

Hello.

So today we had to go and sign up for classes since university is one week away. And the place was HECTIC. It was a smart idea to leave home early, because honestly I have no idea what could have happened if we were late. Anyways, I and a friend did our registration quickly enough to leave in few minutes.

What surprised me today is how selfish humans can get. We all are, or will become, helpless at some point of our lives. To love for others, what you love for yourself is a lesson taught by Prophet Muhammed *pbuh*. But we still tend to convince ourselves that we are better away from all that. How well someone can get is not determined by my or your judgement, because we tend to look at things from our own perspective. So doing good for other people, whether in their presence or absence, will be a good thing to no matter what. But we should do it for the sake of God's satisfaction  first, and in that way the world will become a better place.

What kills my excitement for this year is the people I am supposed to spend the rest of my five medical years with. They are nice and supportive, but as a well-experienced individual I am not even trying to have my hopes up. But I'll do my best, while studying, to look a the brighter side of it and accommodate myself. At least I did give it a try. I have been back home, and went to universities with my cousin to see how the life is supposed to be. And fortunately it was lots of fun. That image got stuck in my head for too long, and when I was admitted to this medical school where I am staying, it was a great disappointment. So I am not satisfied with how regretful  I am feeling, but really I am trying my best to look at it from a different perspective.




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق